Sunday, September 28, 2008

How to get rid of bad acne

« ...I would like to speed up my acne treatment, would using my medication more frequently than prescribed helps the clearing of my acne?...
...You should both be aware that acne is a very treatable condition, so don't fret too much about it. There are many over the counter (otc) treatments and products available, so perhaps you could start with a trial and error process to see which one will work. As everyone's body has a different make up, we may react and respond differently to different products. If over the counter products don't work for you, medical attention may be sought. A dermatologist should be equipped to finding a program tailored just for your needs. If you're in the process of finding a treatment that works for you personally, think positively...although technically, acne is not curable, it is very possible to overcome acne....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...In my practice, I treat nearly as many adults for acne as I do teenagers. I know it doesn't seem fair, but people of all ages struggle to achieve clear, healthy skin. In recent years, I've consulted with many patients who thought they suffered from adult acne when the real culprit was folliculitis (a different condition often mistaken for pimples). The good news is that it may not be as hard as you think to cure this common problem and enjoy clear skin once again....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: what herbs , minerals and vitamins help clear or cure acne, best foundation for acne prone skin, adult acne female nursing mother

No comments: